I always keep a pack of chicken wings in the freezer because they make such a quick easy meal. However, buying them fresh is always the best and my preferred way to use them. The key to grilling yummy chicken wings is creating tasty crispy wings. Before you grill the wings it’s always a good idea to thoroughly dry the wings with a paper towel and allow them to air dry. Another useful tip is to very lightly dust the chicken wings with baking powder, not baking soda before adding a spice rub. This is going to help your chicken wings come out tasty every time when grilling them on a Bull Grill.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- Pineapple Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups grilled pineapple canned or fresh
- 3 assorted color bell peppers
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 diced onion
- 2 tablespoon chipotle adobe sauce
- 1 tablespoon juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Pat dry chicken wings thoroughly with paper towels.
- Combine melted butter, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and pour three-quarters of the butter marinade over the wings. Toss wings in butter marinade to thoroughly coat the wings.
- Brush the remainder of the butter marinade on bell peppers & pineapples and grill for 3 minutes on each side on a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium-high.
- Combine bell peppers, pineapples, vinegar, onion, chipotle, lemon juice, salt, agave, paprika, ketchup, and mustard together in a blender and blend until it is pureed.
- Place chicken wings on a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium-high and grill for 15 minutes on each side. Baste chicken wings with pineapple bell pepper BBQ during the last 5 minutes of grilling. Grill until the wings have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken wings from grill and place on serving plate. Garnish with everything bagel seasoning and green onions.