Grilling chicken wings on a Bull Grill is easy and completely customizable. Chicken wings are always great as an appetizer or meal, but you don’t have to go out to enjoy them. Although a staple of your favorite sports bars, chicken wings can be easily enjoyed at home with a simple technique. Brining the chicken wings before grilling on a Bull Grill is a must and will reward your tastebuds. An easy brine will help the wings stay juicy while infusing them with amazing flavors. After your wings are brined, you can customize the wings with your favorite flavors, sauces, and dressings during and after grilling.
- 2 ½ – 3 lbs. Chicken wings cut at joint into drumettes and tips removed from wings
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup salt
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brine ingredients until the salt has dissolved.
- Add the wings and drumettes, cover and let them sit overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the Bull BBQ on medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the brine, rinse off under water, and dry off completely.
- Season the wings with Bull Sweet Heat Rub, coating all sides.
- Place the wings on the grill, cooking with direct heat.
- Place BBQ Sauce into a cast iron pot or heavy-duty sauce pot to heat up on the Bull Grill or on a Bull Side Burner.
- Turn the wings every 5 minutes, cooking for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
- Use a basting brush to coat the wings while finishing up on the grill, or place the sauce in a bowl on the side, serving the wings with dry rub only.
- Place on a decorative platter and serve immediately.