Sometimes I don’t have a lot of extra time on my hands and I need a dinner that is easy, healthy, and tasty. One of my favorite recipes to cook is a sheet pan dinner using my Bull Grill. Sheet pan dinners can be assembled in a short amount of time. They are very easy to cook using the indirect cooking method and the ReliaBull heat technology of a Bull Grill. When you’re cooking a sheet pan dinner it’s important that you have consistently sized ingredients so that your meal cooks evenly. Cooking a sheet pan dinner gives you a lot of flexibility and variety when it comes to choosing your favorite ingredients. Paired with a Bull Grill this will soon become one of your favorite recipes.
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast boneless & skinless (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 3 Tri Colored Bell Peppers cored and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lbs. Baby Potatoes (cleaned & quartered)
- 1 cup Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 3 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 3 tbsp Za’atar seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Smoke Paprika
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill chopped
- Preheat a Bull Grill to medium high heat.
- Line an extra large baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Place the chicken, potatoes, bell pepper, potatoes, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over all the chicken and vegetables. Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the chicken & vegetables with Za’atar seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, and onion powder. Place all the seasoned chicken and vegetables on the sheet tray. Use a spatula to spread the ingredients into a single layer.
- Place the sheet tray in the middle of the Bull Grill. Turn the inner most burners to low and out the outer most burners to high.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely and the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh dill. It's best served with grilled naan, hummus, crumbed feta, and tzatziki.