Braised short ribs are always a treat, but that isn’t the only way to enjoy that beautiful cut of beef. Miso-marinated boneless short ribs grilled to perfection on a Bull Gas Grill or Bison Charcoal Grill is a fantastic way to experience decadent short ribs. The miso marinade combined with the grilling short ribs over the precisely controlled heat of a Bull Grill is a surefire way to make a perfect dinner. A touch of sweetness and spiciness makes an excellent addition to the richness of shortribs.
- 2 lbs Boneless Beef Short Ribs
- 2 Tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the miso, teriyaki, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, brown sugar, cumin, chipotle powder, olive oil, and garlic cloves. Whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Place the short ribs into an extra large, resealable freezer bag. Pour the marinade over the ribs. Remove excess air from the bag and seal it closed. Place into fridge overnight. Be sure to turn the bags over as they are marinating to ensure the steak is evenly marinated.
- Preheat the Bull Gas Grill or Bull Bison Charcoal Grill to medium-high heat. Remove the ribs from the marinade. Place the ribs onto the clean, hot grill grates over direct heat. Allow them to grill without moving for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Grill to your desired doneness. Serve with Asian salad and grilled vegetables.