This recipe is a fantastic way to grill chicken, not to mention this marinade is a super healthy way to add flavor to any meat, chicken, or fish.
- 1 pound Chicken Thigh boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice grilled & strained
- 1 tsp Herbs de Provence
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- In a large bowl combine grilled lemon juice, herbs, salt, garlic, and white pepper. Whisk the ingredients together and slowly drizzle in all the avocado oil.
- Toss the chicken in the marinade and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 60 minutes covered in the fridge. That is plenty of time for the chicken to absorb the flavors. Any longer and the meat might become tougher because of the acidity in the lemon.
- Place chicken on a medium-high preheated Bull Grill. Grill each side of the chicken for approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat once the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and serve with grilled lemon halves.