Grilling easy spicy chicken kabobs is one of the quickest and easiest meals to cook using a Bull Grill. Chicken thighs or breasts are both excellent choices for a kabob, but I tend to use chicken thighs more often. Although the easy spicy chicken kabobs are normally spicy, the great thing is that you can adjust the spice level easily. By either omitting some of the spices or switching to a mild salsa instead of using a hot variety. When grilling kabobs consistant heat is important to ensure the entire kabob is cooking evening, this is made easy using the built-in ReliaBull even heat technology of a Bull Grill.
- 2 lbs. Chicken Thigh diced into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup Hot Salsa
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Chiptole Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp Salt
- Bell Peppers assorted colors & cut into 1-inch squares
- Onions cut into 1-inch squares
- Zucchini sliced into 1-inch wheels
- Soak the skewers for 20 minutes in water before grilling.
- In a large bowl, mix the salsa, teriyaki sauce, avocado oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and chipotle powder. Add in the chicken and mix until the chicken is completely coated with the marinade. Allow the chicken to marinate for 20- 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Once the marinating is over, add in the vegetables and gently mix them into the marinade.
- Shake off the excess marinade and place the chicken & vegetables on skewers. Place the skewers on a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium-high or around 350°F. Place the kabobs directly on the oiled grates. Grill until the chicken is fully cooked, turning only as needed.
- Serve the chicken kabobs with your rice, beans, chips, and salsa.