Pineapple, summer squash, and sweet bell peppers rounded out with onions, tomatoes, and button mushrooms skewered and grilled for the perfect veggie side!
Recipe of the Week
- 1 /2 pineapple, shell and core removed
- Yellow summer squash or zucchini
- Red onions
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, washed and without stems
- Red peppers
- Yellow pepper
- Orange pepper
- 16 whole cherry tomatoes
- BBQ or all-purpose seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat, 425-450 degrees. Wash and dry all veggies, then cut squash, peppers, and onion into large chunks that will fit the skewers well. Leave the tomatoes and mushrooms whole. Place all items in whatever order you like onto 4 skewers, spray lightly with olive oil, sprinkle on seasonings, and place on hot grill. Turn often until everything is tender and slightly charred, around 10-12 minutes. For an extra kick, add a little hot pepper flake to your seasoning mix!