Meats on a stick are always fun to eat at fairs and carnivals. I like bringing that experience home by grilling up burgers on a stick on my Bull Grill. It’s a fun recipe with a lot of possibilities and customizability. Your family and friends will love this recipe whether you serve it with traditional burger toppings or take a Mediterranian spin by serving it with hummus, cucumber, and red onions. Either way you can’t go wrong with a burgers on a stick.
Grilled Burgers on a stickPrint
- 3 pounds ground wagyu
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 cup white onions
- 1/2 cup fennel
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp white pepper
- oak woods skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling with them.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients just until they are incorporated. Do not over mix the meat.
- Separate the meat into 4-ounce portions. Then shape the meat around the skewers in a “hot dog” shape.
- Allow the meat to come to room temperature slightly and then grill on a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium-high.
- Grill to your desired doneness and serve with your favorite burger toppings or with sliced onions, hummus, cucumber, and red onion.