A casserole during the holidays is a must-have side dish for our family. One of our favorite casseroles is easily made by grilling broccoli, cauliflower, & baby carrots on the Bull Grill. I then combine it with cheesy potato goodness and top it with a mix of fried onions and crushed pork rinds. It’s so amazing and easy, and it is the perfect complement to a delicious holiday dinner. The best part is I free up oven space in my home and use my grill and the magic of indirect heat to cook up this amazing casserole.
- 2 pounds mixed broccoli, cauliflower, and baby carrots
- 2 cups loaded baked potato soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Pork Panko crushed pork rinds
- 1 cup fried onions
- Preheat Bull Grill to 350*F using indirect heat.
- Place vegetable medley on grill basket and grill. I sometimes will toss the veggies in a little olive oil before grilling. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the veggies have charred slightly.
- Add together all ingredients (with the exception of the Pork Panko and fried onions) in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour entire contents into a greased 8×8″ square baking dish.
- Grill on your Bull Grill for about 20 minutes or until the top begins to caramelize.
- Add Pork Panko and fried onions and grill for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.