Pumpkin Spice Pancakes cooked on the Bull Commercial Style Griddle are not only amazing during the fall but yearlong. During the winter months, I love starting the morning with a cup of coffee and a tall stack of pumpkin pancakes. They are so popular at my house that I always keep a can of pumpkin puree on hand just in case I get a hankering for this yummy protein-packed breakfast. The best part is the batter is extremely tasty & easy to mix together and cook on a Bull Griddle.
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces of cream cheese softened & broken up into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Flapjack mix
- 1/4 cup golden monk fruit
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond milk, pumpkin, egg, oil, vanilla, cream cheese, and apple cider vinegar. Combine the Kodiak Buttermilk Flapjack mix, golden monk fruit, and pumpkin pie spice in a separate larger bowl. Stir in liquid mixture into dry ingredients. Mix just until incorporated, do not over mix.
- Heat a lightly buttered Bull Griddle to medium heat, approximately 350 degrees. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4-1/3 cup for each pancake. Cook /brown for 2-3 minutes on each side and serve hot.