Traditional smoked pulled pork can be a little time-consuming but with my easy recipe, it’s a breeze. Best of all with the use of our Bull Easy Fill Smoker Box combined with a Bull Grill you won’t miss out on the smoky flavor or juiciness of traditional pulled pork.
Grilling Master Class: Easy Pulled Pork
Traditional smoked pulled pork can be a little time-consuming but with my easy recipe, it's a breeze. Best of all with the use of our Bull Easy Fill Smoker Box combined with a Bull Grill you won't miss out on the smoky flavor or juiciness of traditional pulled pork.Print Pin
- 3 lbs Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1/4 cup Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- 1 chile pod guajillo
- 1/4 cup cocoa aminos
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp salt
- Start by coating your country-style ribs with mustard and Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub.
- Fill & light your Bull Easy Fill Smoker Box as shown in our video tutorial and preheat your Bull Grill using indirect heat to 250 degrees.
- Place your country-style ribs on the indirect heat zone of your grill and smoke for 1 hour.
- In a heavy-duty cast iron dutch oven add in chicken stock, garlic, guajillo, cocoa aminos, liquid smoke, salt, and country-style ribs. Raise the temperature of your Bull Grill to 350 degrees. Place the cover on the dutch oven and return to the indirect heat zone of your grill. Cook for 1 hour or until the ribs are fork-tender.
- Remove the dutch oven from the heat and let the pork rest for 1 hour. Gently remove the meat from the dutch oven and carefully shred in a heat-proof bowl. Pour the remainder of braising liquid over the pork.
- Serve immediately with your favorite BBQ sides.
Serving our Bull Easy Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce is always a winner but I find another great combination is serving it with our Roasted Salsa Verde recipe.