Nothing wrong with adding a little spice to life or in this case pumpkin spice. Grilling salmon has never been easier on a Bull Grill using this easy to follow recipe and indirect heat. Pair the salmon with an amazing & easy grilled broccoli casserole and you have the perfect meal for the holidays.
- 1 whole side of Salmon
- 1 can 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Powder
- 1/2 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Seeds
- In a medium size bowl combine salt, pumpkin pie spice, melted butter, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, & pumpkin puree. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Place a whole side of salmon on a foil lined heavy duty sheet tray. Spread pumpkin glaze over salmon.
- Place salmon in the middle of a Bull Grill that has been preheated using indirect heating method to medium high (approximately 350°).
- Remove from the grill once it has reached your preferred doneness. Approximately 18 minutes until it’s done.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice the salmon into filets. Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Grilled Broccoli CasserolePrint
- Wild Rice cooked
- 12 ounces Broccoli Florets
- 1 cupShredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup Sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Spray the broccoli with avocado oil and place on a medium high preheated grill. Grill the broccoli for about 5 minutes or until it’s lightly charred. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked rice, broccoli, sour cream, cheese, eggs, and salt. Thoroughly mix together all the ingredients.
- Place the casserole mixture into a 9 x 9 greased casserole dish or into individual sized greased casserole dishes. Top with a little extra cheese.
- Place the casserole in the middle of a Bull Grill that has been preheated using indirect heating method to medium high (approximately 350°).
- Grill for approximately 25-30 minutes or the cheese on the top is bubbly.
- Remove from the grill and let cool slightly before slicing and serving.