Cooking on a cedar plank is one of the best ways to gently cook fish on a grill while giving it tons of flavor. One of my all time favorite recipes is to combine the awesome flavors of Everything Bagel Seasoning, Jalapeño flavored Mustard, Grilled Lemon, and Lemon Dill flavored Butter. The great thing is it’s easy to make and packed with flavor.Jump to Recipe
- Bull Grill
- Bull Dual Grilling Grid & Plank Saver
- Bull Pit Mitt
- Bull Cedar Plank
- 3 – 4 Salmon filets
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Orange Peel
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno Flavored Mustard
- 1 Grilled Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Lemon Dill Seasoned Butter softened or melted
- 1 – 2 Cedar Planks
- Soak Bull cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour before use.
- Mix the salt, orange peel, everything bagel seasoning, mustard, lemon juice, and butter together in a bowl large enough to also fit the salmon.
- Place 3-4 salmon filets in bowl with marinade and coat fish with it. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat Bull Grill to medium (approximately 350 degrees) and place salmon on Bull cedar plank . Turn off 1/2 the burners leaving 1/2 on medium heat. Place the Bull cedar plank on the side that is off. This will cook the salmon using indirect heat.
- Cook salmon to desired temperature and remove the plank from heat. I use the Bull Plank Saver to extend the life of my cedar plank.