Sure walking around with a giant turkey leg at a fair is an awesome feeling but I like the simplicity of having a tasty chicken leg in each hand! Normally when cooking chicken legs on my Bull Grill I forgo using a brine and instead create a wet rub that will add flavor and keep your chicken hydrated. My go-to wet rub is made using agave nectar, canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, oregano, red wine vinegar, and Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub.Jump to Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Adobe Sauce from Chipotle Pepper can
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lime squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1-2 Pounds Chicken Legs
- Place all ingredients (except the chicken) in a food processor and puree until thoroughly incorporated.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour in marinade. Mix with gloved hands until the marinade has completely covered the chicken.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to 24 hours.
- Grill on Bull Grill until chicken legs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
This looks amazing! Going to have to test this one out soon! Thanks for sharing!
Jeremy Life says
This recipe all looks great and easy to make which is important to me. I’ll save them on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing!