Sure walking around with a giant turkey leg at a fair is an awesome feeling but I like the simplicity of having a tasty chicken leg in each hand! Normally when cooking chicken legs on my Bull Grill I forgo using a brine and instead create a wet rub that will add flavor and keep your chicken hydrated. My go-to wet rub is made using agave nectar, canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, oregano, red wine vinegar, and Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub.Jump to Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Adobe Sauce from Chipotle Pepper can
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lime squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1-2 Pounds Chicken Legs
- Place all ingredients (except the chicken) in a food processor and puree until thoroughly incorporated.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour in marinade. Mix with gloved hands until the marinade has completely covered the chicken.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to 24 hours.
- Grill on Bull Grill until chicken legs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.