I love cooking over live fire but sometimes nothing can beat using an amazing griddle for a knockout flavor combination! From creating tacos to burgers to eggs & bacon, the Bull Griddle Cart is my first choice!
- Don’t overheat the griddle; for most cooking applications medium heat is more than enough. Preheat for 10 minutes before using it.
- Season the griddle with high heat cooking oil before every use. This will help the cooking process and keep a nonstick surface. I use sunflower or peanut oil.
- Take advantage of the 3 burners to create different temperature cooking zones to cook an assortment of food at the same time.
- Clean your griddle after every use – I normally let the griddle cool down for 5 minutes and then I use a towel to wipe away debris & oil. I then carefully pour a 1/2 cup of water on the grill and quickly scrape away the rest of the debris. When scraping be sure to go with the grain to avoid scratching the griddle. Using a little bit of soapy water is a great way to clean the griddle as well.
- Use a spatula to turn and mix the ingredients on the griddle and never cut. Scratching and/or scratching against the grain of the griddle will reduce its nonstick abilities.