A pork tenderloin prepared properly can be almost as tender & flavorful as a filet mignon. One of my go-to recipes is created by making a marinade using balsamic & mustard to create a sweet yet tangy tenderloin. I then use my Bull Pizza Oven (although you can use indirect heat on your Bull Grill) to gently cook this flavorful recipe.
- 2-4 pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup mustard sweet & spicy
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 4 garlic cloves pureed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- In mixing bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Add pork tenderloins to a large zip-top bag (or bowl & cover with plastic wrap) and pour the marinade mixture into the bag. Let marinate for 4 to 12 hours.
- Preheat Bull Pizza Oven or Bull Grill to 350-400°F and place pork loin with the marinade into a heavy-duty casserole dish. Turn off the Bull Pizza Oven and close the door & chimney. Monitor the temps every 30 minutes and turn on the oven as necessary to maintain 350-400°F.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour. Cook the pork tenderloins to an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Remove from the oven/grill and rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.