There are so many amazing variations of a classic cheesesteak, but one of my all-time favorites has to be a Pizza Cheesesteak. The Bull Griddle is perfect for grilling so many recipes and this Pizza Cheesesteak is no exception. For this Pizza Cheesteak I chose to stick with my favorite toppings but the great thing about this recipe is that you can custime it with your favorite pizza ingredients.
- 2 lbs. Thinly Sliced Ribeye Steaks
- 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese sliced
- 12 oz Marinara Sauce
- 1 Large Rustic Bread Loaf sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Onions sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup Basil torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the Bull Griddle to low heat. Once preheated, melt 1/2 of the garlic herb butter over half the griddle. Spread the sliced onions over the garlic herb butter in a single layer. Close the Bull Griddle lid and allow the onions to cook for 3-5 minutes. Then turn the onions over to grill the other side. Close the lid again and grill for 3-5 more minutes. Add a tablespoon of crushed garlic over the onions and mix. Grill another few minutes and remove the garlic & onions from the griddle. Wipe the griddle down.
- While the onions are cooking, butter both sides of the bread loaf and place them on the griddle. Grill the bread until toasted.
- Adjust the burners of the Bull Griddle to medium heat. Lightly oil the griddle and lay the sliced ribeye on the griddle in a single layer. Grill the meat on each side for 2-3 minutes or until the meat is caramelized on both sides. Season the ribeye with salt and pepper, and remove the beef from the griddle.
- Add the marinara sauce to the griddle and grill the sauce for 15-20 seconds, mixing with a spatula every few seconds. Add the meat back to the griddle and combine it with the sauce. Turn the griddle off and use spatulas to shape the meat into a cylinder shape the same length as the loaf of bread. Add the sliced mozzarella to the sauced meat and close the griddle lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the meat from the Bull Griddle and place the toasted bread. Add the grilled onions and roasted red peppers. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and torn basil before serving. Slice into smaller portions before serving.
Leave a Reply