Is your New Years’ resolution to eat healthier? Or do you just want to eat more tasty food? I have an awesome side dish that is perfect for eating healthy AND eating more tasty food. I start by gently smoking riced cauliflower in my Bison Charcoal Grill or in my Bull gas grill using a smoker box. Then I blend it together with cream, cheese, and spices for an awesome low carb side dish.Jump to Recipe
- 1 lb riced or chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 tbsp Bull BBQ Rub
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white cheddar
- Fresh herbs garnish
- Place cauliflower in a glass baking dish with onion, BBQ rub, butter, & garlic
- Place in Bison Charcoal Grill for 1 hour.
- Remove from Bison Charcoal Grill and place contents of the baking dish in the blender.
- Add in heavy cream and cheese and carefully blend until it’s to your desired consistency. You might have to add a little more heavy cream if it's too thick. Be very careful removing the blender lid to avoid the hot steam.
- Garnish with herbs and serve hot.