Tailgating season is here, and one of my favorite snacks is grilled taco muffins baked on my Bull Grill. Grilled Taco Muffins are quick to assemble and cook in a flash, making them ideal for tailgating. Combining premade pizza dough with salsa & sausages is a winning & tasty combo. The great thing is baking them using a Bull Grill is easy thanks to Bull Grills ReliaBull Heat Technology which creates even cooking. This appetizer is great to make ahead of time and is a yummy after-school or work snack.
- 16 oz. Little Sausages or Sliced Sausages fulled coooked
- 1 13.8 oz rolled Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Queso Fresco shredded
- 1/2 Bell Pepper diced
- Black Olives
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Bell Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Start by unrolling pizza dough, and cut it into 12 equal pieces. Place the pizza dough pieces in a greased muffin pan.
- Spoon in your favorite salsa, then follow that up with shredded Queso fresco or mozzarella.
- Top with diced sweet peppers, and then crown the pizza taco cup with a sausage.
- Place it in a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium or approximately 350°F using indirect heat for about 15 minutes or until the chase is melted and the crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.