- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup 5 spice powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1 tbp white pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 large piece of Pork Belly
- Combine all the seasoning in a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Place the pork belly on a roasting rack that sits on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife score the fat side in a diagonal pattern. Try to stop short of cutting into the meat.
- Use the pumpkin pie spice to liberally season both sides of the pork belly. Be sure to press the pumpkin spice mixture into the meat.
- Place in the middle of a Bull Grill that’s been preheated to high using indirect heat. Close the lid and wait about 15 minutes. Then turn the pork 180 degrees and close the lid again and wait another 15 minutes
- After 30 minutes of high heat lower the temp of the outer burns to medium high and the inner most burners to low to create some amazing indirect heat thanks to Bull Grills Reliabull heat technology.
- Let it cook for a good hour and remove the meat once it’s tender but not mushy. Remove from the grill and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 1 inch size cube shapes and serve.