Grilling a whole salmon fillet with guajillo maple glaze makes for a great presentation and an awesome dinner for my family & friends! Sometimes though, grilling fish on a grill can take a little patience and practice. That’s why I love reducing the hassle by using indirect heat on my Bull Gas Grill to perfectly cook my salmon every time.
- 1 whole salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp guajillo chili powder
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp za’atar seasoning
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup southwestern mustard
- In a bowl mix together chili powder, sea salt, za’atar seasoning, maple syrup, & mustard.
- Line a heavy-duty sheet tray with parchment paper and place salmon on top.
- Evenly spread guajillo maple syrup mixture over salmon.
- Grill on Bull Grill at 350 degrees using indirect heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees.
- Rest for 10 minutes and slice & serve.