Looking for a delicious breakfast recipe to impress the overnight guests this holiday season? This week’s recipe offers the home chef versatility and the ability to execute multiple homemade omelettes with ease using Bull’s commercial griddle cart. Get your A game on and check out just how easy it is to bring your favorite restaurant style omelette to your outdoor kitchen.
This week on the menu, the ultimate griddle steak omelette. Imagine a thin layer of egg spread over the hot griddle, topped with shredded cheddar cheese, creating the perfect base. On the other side of the griddle, thinly sliced flank steak sizzles, along with sauteed bell peppers, sweet onion, mushrooms, and baby spinach. To finish, top the omelette with homemade salsa fresca and sliced avocado. A great start to the busy holidays!
Bull Outdoor Products didn’t overlook any details when it came time to design their one-of-a-kind griddle cart.
- The commercial griddle conversion jacket, a knockdown 3 piece stainless steel jacket, turns Bull’s steel 24-inch cart into a griddle cart. Genius!
- Designed completely of stainless steel, the cart body offers plenty of storage room below for all your Bull grilling accessories and propane tank.
- The sturdy casters allow the grill cart to be easily moved to the ideal location in your backyard or patio, setting up the perfect outdoor kitchen and stage for your hungry audience.
- Upgrade your Bull premium griddle cart with the Bull side kick cart side burner. Designed to replace the side shelf of any Bull BBQ cart grill, this additional burner is perfect for heating up your favorite side dish, or with this week’s recipe, to saute the mushrooms to a golden brown.
- It is important to maintain and clean your grill cart on a regular basis. Bull’s stainless steel cleaner protectant wipes make it easy to remove any blemish, and they also protect the stainless steel body.
- WIth the winter months ahead, Bull’s 24-inch grill cover is the perfect accessory to protect your griddle cart, from top to bottom, during the wet and snowy season.
- 8 eggs, 2 eggs scrambled per omelet
- 1 lb. (¼” cut) chuck roast steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 sweet onion, small dice
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, ½ cup shredded per omelet, good quality
- 1 stick butter, room temp
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to season veggies and eggs
- 2 tablespoons Bull’s steak and burger bbq rub, to season the meat
- Preheating the griddle: Preheat the Bull Commercial Griddle on heat for 10 minutes. Make sure the surface area is clean using Bull’s Pro Style Griddle Cleaning tool set. Now, grease the cleaned surface area with butter.
- Cooking the mushrooms: Place Bull’s non-stick square panon the side kick cart burner and turn the heat on high. After 3 minutes, add butter and saute mushrooms till golden brown, around 8 minutes. Once done turn the heat off and set aside to cook the other ingredients.
- Cooking the veggies and meat: On one half of the griddle on high heat, add butter. Separately add the thinly sliced flank steak, red bell peppers, and onions. Saute until veggies are soft and translucent and meat is cooked, around 6-8 minutes. Now make room, add the spinach and saute for one minute. Turn the far right burner off, leaving the middle and left side on high, and carefully move ingredients over to hold and keep warm.
- Making the omelette with cheese: In a small metal bowl, crack two eggs and whisk. Salt and pepper to taste. Over high heat on one side of the grill, pour the eggs onto the flat top surface and spread out thin using the Bull spatula. Add the cheese and allow it to cook and the cheese to melt.
- Putting the omelette together: Using the Bull spatula, Take ¼ of the all the veggies and meat and place onto one half of the cooked egg and cheese. Carefully fold over the other half of the egg, covering and closing the omelette. Carefully remove the omelette from the griddle onto a place and serve immediately. Repeat for other 3 omelettes.
- To serve: Top the omelette with sliced avocado and salsa fresca and enjoy!
💟 Chef Amy
p.s. Keep you holiday company warm this holiday season. Bull’s fire features are second-to-none and have customizable bases and river rock for the ultimate backyard patio and kitchen!