Pork loin is really affordable and cooked properly always makes an amazing meal. Pork loin can dry out very easily though, which is why I normally pair pork with a sauce and a quick marinade. The Italian-themed marinade will help impair amazing flavors and keep the pork juicy. Cooking this show-stopping Itlian-style Pork Loin with Kale Chimichurri on your always Bull Grill is easy and satisfying.
When cooking pork loin on a Bull Grill there are a few things to remember. Dry pork is often the result of overcooked pork. It’s important to monitor the tempurtures while grilling without constantly poking the meat with a thermometer and opening the grill. It’s also equally important to allow your pork to rest long enough before slicing.
- 1 – Boneless Pork Loin 3-4 pounds
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Kale Chimichurri
- 1 cup Kale stems removed & packed
- 1 cup Parsley stems removed & packed
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Pistachios
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, white balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and smoked paprika.
- Place the pork loin on a foil-lined sheet tray. Pour the white balsamic vinegar mixture over the pork. Be sure to coat the entire pork loin with it.
- Place in a Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium-high. Using the indirect cooking method, turn off the innermost burners while leaving the outer burners on medium-high.
- Cook the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. If the top of the pork begins to burn, tent a piece of foil over the pork.
- When the pork has reached your desired doneness, remove it from the heat and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Make the chimichurri by placing the kale, parsley, olive oil, white balsamic, chicken stock, pistachios, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until it has reached your desired consistency.
- Slice the pork and serve with chimichurri and cooked pasta.