Cooking Rotisserie chicken on a Bull Grill is the perfect way to make an awesome dinner with plenty of leftovers to survive the entire week. Rarely do I pass up the opportunity to buy a whole chicken since it’s cheaper and can be customized to make my meal perfect. Checkout my Pro Tips to make your next adventure using the rotisserie attachment a success!
- 1 qt water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- Lemon Garlic Brine: Add 1 tbsp Bull Steak and Burger Rub, 1 tsp fresh minced garlic, juice and zest from one lemon
- Teriyaki Brine: Add 3 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp hoisin sauce, 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger, 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Chipotle Brine: Add 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic, 1 tbsp minced chipotle peppers in adobo, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tbsp Bull Steak and Burger Rub, juice and zest from one lime
- Place ingredients in a medium-sized saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool completely before brining. I usually brine big meats or whole birds overnight, but individual cuts no more than 4-6 hours and 2 hours for fish.