Are smash burgers just another foodie fad? I definitely don’t think so! Sure I love a big juicy burger as much as the next person but the flavors you can achieve with a perfectly grilled smash burger are out of this world. To create the ultimate smash burger I start off by pairing the Bull Griddle with our Bull Grills ground Wagyu. This winning combination is the key to creating a beautiful tower of burger goodness and the topic of latest installment of our Grilling Master Class: The Ultimate Smash Burger 101.
- 2 lb 80/20 Ground Beef or Bull Texas Wagyu
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Bull Burger Rub
- Divide your meat and gently roll into 4-ounce meatballs. Don’t overwork the meat.
- 2 . Grill on a lightly greased medium heat preheated Bull Griddle, immediately smash the burger after you’ve placed it on the griddle. Season with salt or Bull Burger Rub. Grill until both sides are caramelized, it should take about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Top with cheese and serve with your favorite toppings.
Ancho Chile Burger SaucePrint
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp ancho chile
- 1 tbsp pickles
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a bowl & mix well. Refrigerate until needed.