Cauliflower is all the craze these days and cooked properly I can see why. I love a grilled cauliflower mash as much as the next person but sometimes I crave hearty grilled cauliflower florets smothered in a creamy cheese sauce and topped with bacon, bell peppers, and cilantro.Jump to Recipe
Cauliflower is popular in a lot of diets & healthy lifestyles for many reasons. It’s high in nutrients and extremely low in carbs compared to grains. Many believe that because it is also very low in calories that it can help in weight loss. One of the things I enjoy is how well cauliflower lends itself to the other ingredients in dishes.
- Bull Grill
- Bull Side Burner
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into large florets
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub
- Preheat Bull Grill to medium heat. Spray cauliflower florets & bell pepper with avocado oil spray and grill until you’ve developed grill marks or about 3-4 minutes. After I spray the veggies with avodao oil I like to lightly sprinkle some Bull Sweet Heat BBQ Rub on them. Don’t over cook them, you just want to devlope some color and grill marks.
- Meanwhile, reduce heavy cream, bacon, salt, & garlic in small saucepan over medium heat by half on Side Kick Cart Side Burner. Add in parmesan and mozzarella cheese and whisk until thoroughly incorporated. Remove from heat.
- In a grill safe pan or cast iron pan place cauliflower and diced bell peppers. Pour heavy cream mixture over cauliflower and bell peppers.
- Place the pan with cauliflower into the Bull Grill with cover closed for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve.