Grilled Apple NachosPrint
- 6 gala apples sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Nacho Bar Toppings
- Mix water and lemon juice together in a bowl. Pour lemon water mixture over sliced apples. Shake off excess liquid.
- Arrange apples in a cast iron pan. Top with assorted chocolates.
- Place in preheated Bull Grill that has been preheated to medium low.
- Grill for about 10 minutes or until toppings have melted. It might be necessary to cover with foil if the top begins to burn.
- When the apples have softened slightly and the chocolate has melted remove from the grill.
- Top with caramel and the remainder of toppings.