I’m not going to lie, tacos are one of my favorite foods. I love how easy it is to go from a classic taco into something unique and tasty. Over the years I’ve created many unique tacos but one of my favorites is a taco shell made entirely of cheese & grilled on my Bull Griddle. Sure it’s a little trendy but when it’s this yummy that doesn’t matter.
Cheese tacos not only are a unique presentation but they are tasty. Normally I serve them with leftover smoked shredded beef or pork that I smoked in my Bull Bison Charcoal Grill. As for the toppings I prefer some finely diced onions, cilantro, and salsa. The great thing is that this is the perfect taco to get creative with. I’ve put smoked mac and cheese inside of the cheese taco shell as well. An added bonus is this taco is amazing if you’re a keto or low carb diet!
Cheese Tacos on the Bull GriddlePrint
- 3 cups Mexican style cheese
- 1 pound smoked shredded beef or pork
- Place 1/4 cup of cheese on a preheated medium-high heat Bull Griddle.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has begun to caramelize and get crunchy.
- Fill with smoked beef or pork and fold into a taco shape using a metal spatula.
- Garnish with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy.