I’ve always loved the simple yet elegant flavors of Italy. One of my favorite recipes to make on my Bull Grill is inspired by those flavors by combining Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, citrus, and Italian herbs with chicken. The aroma reminds me of the hills of Tuscany and it’s easy to make and quick to cook.Jump to Recipe
Using skewers makes for fun presentation but it also means cook time is quicker since you are cooking smaller pieces all at the same time. Wooden skewers can be used but they splinter and you must let them soak for at least 30 minutes before grilling to keep them from burning.
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 blood oranges (juiced) regular oranges can be substituted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken thigh cut into 2-inch cubes
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Add balsamic vinegar, orange juice, and mix until thoroughly mixed. Slowly drizzle olive oil into the liquid mixture while whisking.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour marinade over chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Use Bull Mini Signature Stainless Steel Skewers to skewer chicken
- Grill over medium-high heat until grill marks appear on chicken. Turn chicken over using Bull Pit Mit and grill the other side. Grill until the chicken has reached 165 degrees internal.
- Remove from heat and rest for 10 minutes and then enjoy